Tracy Arrington Studios Trunk Show program
During these challenging times, we want to help you to sell and are offering you a great opportunity to have a virtual trunk show for your customers with a very small financial outlay.
- Choose a date and time that works for your customers; consider evenings if most of your customers work during the day.
- The trunk show will last approximately 60 min and will be held on Zoom. You agree to send emails to your customers containing the link allowing them to join the trunk show; 1. Once the date has been scheduled, 2. The day before the event, and 3. The day of the event. You also agree to list the event on your Facebook events page and in your Facebook and Instagram feeds, including the Zoom link to the show. Encourage people to share the event with their friends and invite them to join in the fun.
- The store owner or a designated store associate will participate in the trunk show, introducing the event, adding links and item numbers in the chat box and helping to excite the customers and answer questions.
Store Owner Financial Outlay:
- $100 for 100 customized postcards/bag stuffers for your event. Choose from 16 postcard fronts with a customized back including your logo.
- Shipping costs for the pieces purchased. All items will be shipped together, directly to your store.
- 5% - 10% discount to your customer on total sale.
Tracy Arrington Studios Financial Outlay:
- 4+ product giveaways during the event to keep the excitement and momentum going
- Design of exclusive trunk show pieces
- 5% - 10% discount to the customer on total sale
- Website configuration to sell retail during shows and equipment to produce trunk shows ($2000)
Show proceeds are shared as follows:
- Gross sales (–) credit card processing fees (=) Net Sales
- Net Sales are split 50/50 between the store and TAS, including the 10% to 20% shared discount to the customer. Pieces will be priced with a 2.5 markup for the event. A check with the store owner’s proceeds will be included in the box with the completed pieces. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the pieces to be made and shipped to the store.
- The sale will all take place on our website so there is no additional work for the store. After the show, customers will be given a link to the shopping page where they can shop trunk show items until midnight the evening of the trunk show. After midnight, there will be no more shopping the site, however, if the customer sees something on the website they want to buy and it was not part of the trunk show, they can place an order directly with the store the next day only, and still receive the 10% trunk show discount. If you would like to offer a 10% discount on in-stock merchandise the day after the show we can include that in the show and help you to move in-store inventory. All in-store sales proceeds will be split 50/50 as they are considered part of the show.
- If there are specific pieces you would like to have included in the trunk show please let us know and we will make sure to include them in our selection. We should be able to show approximately 30 pieces during the event. We will be including some exclusive trunk show pieces that can only be purchased during the show and will not be available for sale elsewhere.
And that’s all there is to it! As a store, you capture names and emails, record a short invitation video to include in your emails if you want to, advertise the show through email and social media, and participate in the event. Everything else is handled for you to help ensure an exciting and profitable event.
Shows are booking now so call us at 407-342-9218 as soon as possible to lock in your date of choice.
These trunk shows are very popular and will offer your customer the rare opportunity to shop directly from the site and receive a discount on their purchase.
Please let us know if we can do anything to help you get a show scheduled or answer any questions about these events.