We start with sheet metal and wire to make many of our beautiful components. Some of the many steps we take to ensure a perfect finished piece are:
- Rings are soldered and hand-formed into circles, teardrops, clips and marquis shapes
- Metal is cut with a shear, press, disk cutter or hand saw
- Holes are individually hand-drilled for perfect placement
- Metal is formed and dapped with steel tools to create the perfect shape
- Pieces are sanded with a least 4 different grits to ensure a smooth and even surface
- Metal is textured with hammers, flex shaft attachments or custom rolling mill plates
- Many pieces are triple plated with black rhodium or 24K gold to ensure a long-lasting finish
- Gemstones are hand-selected, paired and individually wire wrapped or bezel-set
- Beaded chain is hand-checked and ends are tucked to ensure our quality standards are met
- Pieces are hand-assembled one at a time
Our pieces are not just assembled from components others make. We use some cast items that are made directly for us when hand fabrication isn’t possible but most of our components are hand-fabricated.
Our production studio is located in Central Florida and employs trained metalsmiths and wire wrapping experts who truly care about the finished product they are making. Each piece is made to exacting standards so our customers can count on receiving the same excellent quality with every order they place.